- Waking up with a very sore or dry throat.
- Loud snoring.
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation.
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day.
- Sleepiness while driving
- Morning headaches.
- Restless sleep.
- Forgetfulness, mood changes.
- Recurrent awakenings or insomnia
Effects of Sleep Apnoea on your Health-
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure, irregular heartbeats, and heart attacks
- Worsening of ADHD
Sleep Apnoea may be responsible for poor performance in everyday activities, such as at work and school, motor vehicle crashes, and academic underachievement in children and adolescents.